I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A new digital scrapbook lace frame set in stores and new free lace doily for you

A Marbled Circle CU Lace Frames Set 2
$2.99 Sale: $1.50Save: 50% off
A set 9 of delicate digital scrapbook lace frames. They are about 4x4 300 dpi png files. I have included a free lace doily not pictured in the preview as an added bonus. Commercial Use OK These would be great paired with any of my lace sets or lace alpha sets.
Buy it as Scrap It Sassy 50% off sale going on now.

Here is your freebie. I had a great response to my last free digital scrapbook lace doily so I am offering another. This one is included in the lace frames set. Right click on the preview, or HERE , open in a new window, right click on the full size image and save it to your computer.

CU OK

Hugs and Blessings

Becky

3 comments:

xashee's corner said...

WONDERFUL!!! i never get tired of laces!! hehe Thank you so much for sharing!! Have a GREAT day! :)

LivS said...

These are so great - thank you so much for sharing!

amsangel said...

Thanks for another great doily, love 'em!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...