I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Sunday, May 24, 2009

A free digital scrapbook overlay

CU OK

I made a unique flowery digital scrapbook overlay for you today. Hope you like it. Click on the preview or HERE to go to the full size preview. right click and save it to your computer.
Hope you are having a great weekend
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

4 comments:

ChaDesignz said...

hi
we saw your work and we so love it
for this reason we would like to invite you to our store as a designer
no forum, no collab, no ct only time for creating :)
also we dont have any setup fee and no paypal fee either
you can see the store here http://digi-shoppe.com
and contact us here digishoppe@gmail.com
thank you
Cha

xashee's corner said...

thank you so much for sharing your WONDERFUL talent!! :) sounds like you got a GREAT deal offered in the above comment!! CONGRATS! :) Have a safe & LOVELY holiday!!

Erika said...

If the only way to save it is as a jpg, then I don't think it's an overlay. I'm new at this, but an overlay should blend with what it lays over? Without saving it as a png, that won't be able to be done. right? Would love the png...

Becky said...

Hi Erika,
If you are using photoshop or psp you can double click on the background in the layers palette and convert it to a layer instead of a flattened image. I hope I explained it right. Or you can drag it from the layers palette into another opened image. If you still want a png of this, let me know and I will e-mail one to you.
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...