I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Free digital scrapbook heart flower frame (or charm?)


I have a cute free digital scrapbook heart flower frame for you today. I guess if you made it smaller it could be a digital scrapbook heart flower charm. Hope you like it. It is ok for commercial use.


Hugs & Blessings

Becky
If you are looking for the Sunshine Beach ADS blog train freebie, Click Here

5 comments:

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on the
CU Freebies Only Forum
WHERE WE HAVE 1340 MEMBERS!
On Sunday MAY 3rd 2009, in this topic Frames and Mats ,
Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!

xashee's corner said...

This is WONDERFUL! Thank you for sharing! :) Have a GREAT evening! :)

BlueRose said...

Your frame is so cute thanks Becky

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

ronilee1963 said...

I clicked on the link for the Sunshine Beach ADS blog train freebie and it took me to the TKO site but I couldn't find the freebie anywhere? Any help or is it no longer available?
Ronda
ronilee1963@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...