I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Free Double Heart Frame


I have a free Commercial Use Double Heart Digital Scrapbook Frame for you today. I had a request for some more swirly things so here you are. I hope you like it. Check out my store at Scrap It Sassy. I am having a 50% off sale throughout the month of May.

Hugs & Blessings
Becky

7 comments:

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE this double heart frame and thank you so much for sharing!!! ;) Have a FANTASTIC weekend!

Lady Shannon said...

Thanks for sharing all your hard work with us. Your CU freebies are featured on CU Freebies Only Forum! Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!

LadyShannon
Forum Admin

Forum Featured Freebies

dolls like us said...

I love your site the colors are beautiful .

Missty said...

Thank you so much.

amsangel said...

Your stuff always amazes me! Thank you for sharing this beautiful frame!

bathmate said...

Best site !



Best work !


Nice post !
http://www.bathmateus.com

Thanks !

Elizabeth said...

oh it just very lovely, i 'll post in my blog the hearts frame, thanks a lot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...