I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Monday, May 11, 2009

Free Commercial Use Digital Graduation Set



Check out my 47 cent sale at TKO Scraps.
This is my newest item in my stores and I am giving it FREE to my blog readers as my way of saying Thank You. I hope you can use it. Even if you don't have a grad, maybe you can find a use for some of the items. Be sure you go shopping at my 47 cent sale at TKO Scraps.
A Marbled Circle CU Graduation
$2.49 Sale: $0.47Save: 81% off
A graduation set you can use to create graduation layouts, kits, or favors. It includes 2 frames, 2 graduation caps, words, years 2009 to 2011, a chain, a charm, A complete alphabet, upper, lower, & numbers. CU OK . Not all shown in the preview.
Made with Vinque font a trademark of Ray Larabie
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

9 comments:

CM2 said...

Becky
Thanks for this helpful kit! Hoping to put it to good use! Appreciatively, CM2

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Graduation post on May. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

amsangel said...

Thanks for the wonderful grad goodies!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

marie said...

Thanks for this. I have two recent graduates still waiting for their pics to be scrapbooked!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Graduation post on May. 13, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

This is so great! Thank you for making this scrap set!
Allyson

Sella said...

Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

wonderful grad goodies. thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...