I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A free digital scrapbook Doily

My digital scrapbook lace sets have been my all time best sellers. I have made a new set and you can purchase it here
I have a free digital scrapbook doily for you today.

Click Here or on the preview, then right click and save it to your computer.
A Marbled Circle Commercial Use Lace 4
$3.99 Sale: $2.00Save: 50% off
Set 4 of my digital scrapbook lace. 10 new exquisite vintage lace borders with intricate details. It is hard to find beautiful digital lace like this. Perfect for your digital layouts. Commercial Use OK. 12 inches long, 300 dpi .png files. 50% off at Scrap it Sassy

Hugs and Blessings
Becky

4 comments:

Phyldar said...

This doily is gorgeous - thank you so much for sharing it!

xashee's corner said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!! i have a heck of a time trying to make lace doilies! Have a SUPER day! :)

Kathy said...

Beautiful! Thank you so very much

amsangel said...

Thank you for this lovely doily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...