I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free CU Digital Scrapbook Overlay


CU OK

I made another unique flowery digital scrapbook overlay for you today. Hope you like it. Click on the preview or HERE to go to the full size preview. right click and save it to your computer.

Hugs and Blessings
Becky

I have a sale going on at all my stores. They are listed on thge right of my blog. Check them out.

2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

thank you for sharing another GREAT overlay! :) Have a SUPER day!

BlueRose said...

OMG, Becky I really love this one but I love everything that you do!! Great work...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...