I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Free Digital Scrapbook Stitched Shape




Here is your freebie for today. It is an example of what is in my new Stitched Shapes Sets. Click on the preview to see it larger.


I have a couple new items in my stores. Above is a freebie for you to try out. It is not included in either of the sets. It is a blog exclusive. I hope you like it. Go Shopping Here



A Marbled Circle CU Stitched Shapes 2
$2.49 Sale: $0.47Save: 81% off
6 different stitched shapes 2 different stitches. Let your creativity dream up uses for these journaling, frames, or whatever your imagination can think up. 12 inches long. CU OK



A Marbled Circle CU Stitched Shapes1
$2.49 Sale: $0.47Save: 81% off
6 different stitched shapes 2 different stitches. Who knows what you could use them for. Journaling, frames, whatever your creativity thinks up. 12 inches long. CU OK
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing!! WOW a 47 cent sale?!! incredible!! :) Have a WONDERFUL day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...