I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Free candybar wrapper printable


I thought I'd give you a free candybar wrapper today. I know money is tight for a lot of people and I thought this would make a nice wrapper for Mothers Day. Add a picture, a quote, your heartfelt message or whatever to make it special for Mom, print it and wrap a hersheys chocolate bar. Here is a quote I like.

You were the one who rocked me to sleep before I could say good-night, made my bedtime stories come to life, and pushed my swing so high I could touch the clouds.
But best of all you showed me the beauty in the world and how to reach for the stars.

Hugs & Blessings
Becky

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice thank you

xashee's corner said...

This is WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for sharing! :) Have a FANTASTIC day!! :)

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE the quote too! :) Thank you for sharing it, as well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...