I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Free candybar wrapper printable


I thought I'd give you a free candybar wrapper today. I know money is tight for a lot of people and I thought this would make a nice wrapper for Mothers Day. Add a picture, a quote, your heartfelt message or whatever to make it special for Mom, print it and wrap a hersheys chocolate bar. Here is a quote I like.

You were the one who rocked me to sleep before I could say good-night, made my bedtime stories come to life, and pushed my swing so high I could touch the clouds.
But best of all you showed me the beauty in the world and how to reach for the stars.

Hugs & Blessings
Becky

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on May. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

crosstown said...

very nice thank you

xashee's corner said...

This is WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for sharing! :) Have a FANTASTIC day!! :)

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE the quote too! :) Thank you for sharing it, as well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...