I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Free Commercial Use Digital Scrapbook Fancy Dragonfly

I have a Free Commercial Use Digital Scrapbook Fancy Dragonfly for you today. It is from my metal swirly frames for sale now in my stores. I am having a 50% off sale at TKO Scraps.
Below are a couple new items I have for sale in my stores. I noticed I have almost 100 followers. WOW That is GREAT. Hope I hit 100 soon.
CU OK



A Marbled Circle CU Metal Swirl Frames
$2.99 Sale: $1.50Save: 50% off
A set of 9 different Metal Swirl Frames. Commercial Use OK. Approxomately 3-4 inches. CU S4H S4O OK, 300dpi png

Hugs and Blessings
Becky

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be shared on
CU Freebies Only Forum
on Tuesday May 19th 2009, in this topic: Bling Your Place to find Commercial Use Scrap Booking Freebies!
Thanks For Sharing your Time and Talent with us!
Lauralee
Forum Owner

xashee's corner said...

i LOVE the dragonfly and thank you so much for sharing!! big CONGRATS for so many followers!! that is WONDERFUL!! Have an AWESOME day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...