I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Photoshop Action Polka Dot Lace and a freebie

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I have an exciting (exciting to me anyway) photoshop action. I have made a CU freebie Polka Dotted Lace Frame from my new action for you. Get my newest Photoshop Action at Scrap It Sassy where it is on special for 50% off.
A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Polka Dot Lace

A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Polka Dot Lace

$7.99 $3.99
Save: 50% off

With this action you can turn any shape or image into elegant polka dot lace. There are 9 different edgings for your lace shape included and a photoshop pattern set. This action is for Photoshop 7 & up. You can make the Lace white or choose the color you want.
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com /shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_168&products_id=5831

Here is your freebie. Click on the image to go to the full size image, then right click to Download and save it to your computer.

CU OK
Hugs and Blessings
And A Happy and Blessed New Year
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...