I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Inspire Alphabet Sets

Click on the image below to go shopping and receive 50% off

These Alphabet sets are made with the adorable clipart by Trina Clark
A Marbled Circle CU Inspire Alphabet Sets

A Marbled Circle CU Inspire Alphabet Sets

$2.99
Sale: $1.50
Save: 50% off

Inspire Alphabet Sets. 3 different complete uppercase Alphabet Sets. Believe, Nurture, Remember. Each letter is approximately 2x2 inches PNG format 300 dpi. Made with my Alphabet Maker Image Behind Photoshop Action available Here
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here
http://tkoscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_103&products_id=1885
Made with clipart by Trina Clark
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...