I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Lacey Border Photoshop Action and a freebie CU Heart

I have an exciting new photoshop action in my stores TKO Scraps and Scrap It Sassy. I made a freebie for you from my new action. I think you will be excited about this one.
A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Lacey Border

A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Lacey Border

$8.99 $4.99
Save: 44% off

With this action you can take any shape and give it a delicate lacey border. 12 different lacey borders included. The finished product is not merged so the lace can be layered over or under your image and can be used alone if you want just the lace. Your lacey border can be any color you choose. There are endless creative possibilities with this photoshop action. For Photoshop 7 and up. I plan on creating more lacey border sets for this action so watch for these.
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_168&products_id=5831
CU OK
Click on the image above to go to the full size image, then right click to download and save to your computer
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...