I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A new Lace Brush set and a freebie CU digital Lacey Frame

A new Lace Brush Set Get it at Scrap It Sassy on sale now.
A Marbled Circle CU Lace Brushes 2

A Marbled Circle CU Lace Brushes 2

$2.99
Sale: $2.24
Save: 25% off

I have a set of 13 photoshop Lace Brushes for photoshop 7 & up. These are compatible with my Lacey Border Action available Here
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_168&products_id=5831
Here is your freebie. It is made with my new brush set and my Lacey Border Action. Click on the image to go to the full size image then right click and save it to your computer to download
CU OK
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...