I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Friday, December 18, 2009

New CU Simple Elegance Photoshop Pattern set and a free CU paper

I have a new Simple Elegance Photoshop Pattern set for sale in my stores. Stop in and check out all the bargains I have for you.

A Marbled CIrcle CU Simple Elegance Patterns 2

A Marbled CIrcle CU Simple Elegance Patterns 2

$2.99
Sale: $1.50
Save: 50% off

A set of 12 simple elegance photoshop patterns. Less than 25 cents per pattern makes this a great value. Imagine all the papers and elements you will be creating in no time with these. 1 png file with all the pattern shapes is included in the download. Instructions for installing .pat files and using patterns as fill layers included. Tested in photoshop 7 and up
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here
http://tkoscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_103&products_id=1885
Here is a free digital scrapbook background paper I made for you from one of the patterns included in this set. I used Multiply blending mode for this one. To download Click on the image to go to the full size image then right click and save to your computer

Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...