I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Friday, March 6, 2009

Lace Doilies

Download Expired Purchase Here
Download a freebie from the set Here Thank You to everyone who donated.

I have a free set of delicate lace doilies for you. They are approximately 6 inches diameter. There are 14 different doilies in this set. They are ok for personal use and for COMMERCIAL USE Available for a limited time then it will be for sale in my stores.
I will try to have high quality downloads for you and I hope you will enjoy them.
Hugs & Blessings
Becky




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

those Lace Doilies look very nice & stylish , thanks a lot for your work & nice gift :-)

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, thank you very much

JoanneM said...

Thanks so much - they're beautiful!

MarthaElaine said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Mar. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Karla said...

So beautiful! Thank you!

xashee's corner said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for sharing your talent! :) Have a TERIFFIC weekend!

Kessa said...

Thank you - this doily is just beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...