I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Saturday, March 14, 2009

777 SALE SORRY

I am back from Las Vegas. I was supposed to be having a 777 sale while I was gone, but it was not set up right so it did not happen, SORRY. I am going to have it for now for a week. Until 3-21-09 everything in ALL of my stores will be 77 cents for 7 days if you purchase 2 or more items. Go shopping and stock up HERE Tell all your scrapping friends to come too.
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...