I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Free digital scrapbook tag

I have a free digital scrapbook tag for you today. It sort of matches my Cuties Tags Set for sale Here It is a little grungy and worn. I hope you like it.

The Clipart for this tag came from Here


Hugs & Blessings

Becky

3 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Theoriginalscrapbox said...

Wow it really is a very creative stuff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...