I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Free Commercial Use Digital Scrapbook Overlay

Did you notice the new look of my blog? How do you like it? Here is a new product I have for sale in my stores.
A Marbled Circle Commercial Use Crazy For Paisley Patterns
$2.99
12 Paisley Patterns and a free bonus overlay for photoshop. That is $0.25 per Pattern. With these patterns you'll be whipping out papers & elements in no time. Patterns can be resized with no loss of quality. Play around with the blending mode over solid or gradient backgrounds for stunning results.I have included instructions for installing patterns and using them for fill.


Get it at Scrap It Sassy

I have a free overlay made from one of these patterns for you to download from 4shared today. 1 preview shows it over a solid background, but the download is transparent. If you like it, hop on over to one of my stores to buy the set.
Hugs & Blessings


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Feb. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...