I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Before I was a Mom

Happy Valentines Day Hope you get to spend it with someone you love.

I received this in an e-mail from my nephew. I really enjoyed it and I hope you do to.

> Before I was a Mom,> I never tripped over toys> or forgot words to a lullaby.> I didn't worry whether or not> my plants were poisonous.> I never thought about immunizations.> > Before I was a Mom,> I had never been puked on.> Pooped on.> Chewed on.> Peed on.> I had complete control of my mind> and my thoughts.> I slept all night.> > Before I was a Mom,> I never held down a screaming child> so doctors could do tests.> Or give shots.> I never looked into teary eyes and cried.> I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.> I never sat up late hours at night> watching a baby sleep.> > Before I was a Mom,> I never held a sleeping baby just because> I didn't want to put her down.> I never felt my heart break into a million pieces> when I couldn't stop the hurt.> I never knew that something so small> could affect my life so much.> I never knew that I could love someone so much.> I never knew I would love being a Mom.> > Before I was a Mom,> I didn't know the feeling of> having my heart outside my body.> I didn't know how special it could feel> to feed a hungry baby.> I didn't know that bond> between a mother and her child.> I didn't know that something so small> could make me feel so important and happy.> > Before I was a Mom,> I had never gotten up in the middle of the night> every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay.> I had never known the warmth,> the joy,> the love,> the heartache,> the wonderment> or the satisfaction of being a Mom..> I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much,> before I was a Mom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...