I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Unique set of commercial use bows and a cu freebie blog exclusive

I have a set of 10 commercial use bows that are very interesting. I made a freebie for you too. You can buy the bow set at TKO Scraps or Scrap It Sassy



A 
Marbled Circle CU Bow Bundle 1 

A Marbled Circle CU Bow Bundle 1

$1.99

A set of 10 unique original bows approximately 3 inches each.  Set yourself apart with these unique designs. A great addition to your designer library. CU OK.  Greyscale only. You can colorize them to suit your needs.
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_47&products_id=114
Here is your Commercial Use digital scrapbook Bow Freebie. It is a blog exclusive and not included in the set.
Download your commercial use freebie Here
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Nov. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...