I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Monday, November 22, 2010

A new set of lacey snowflakes $1.00 And a free Set of CU snowflakes

There is a problem at Scrap It Sassy and I do not know when it will be fixed. You will have to shop at TKO Scraps for now if you want to order any of my products. I have a new set of snowflakes for you and a free set. I am sorry for the inconvenience of not being able to shop at Scrap it Sassy for now but I hope the great deal on these snowflakes and the free set will help. The owners of Scrap It Sassy are working on fixing the problem and I will let you know when it is fixed.
Get this set for $1.00 and get the free set too at TKO Scraps
A Marbled Circle CU Snowflakes 1 

A Marbled Circle CU Snowflakes 1

$1.99  $1.00
Save: 50% off

A set of 7 elegant lacy snowflakes. They are approximately 3 inches 300 dpi png. Buy this set and click here to get my snowflake set 2 free. Preview only shows 1 flake. There are 7 flakes in this set
CU OK
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own Commercial Use items to sell. It is available here
http://tkoscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_103&  

Here is a freebie set of 7 snowflakes  for you to download


A Marbled Circle CU Snowflakes 2

A Marbled Circle CU Snowflakes 2

$1.99
It's Free!

A free set of elegant lacy snowflakes. Approximately 3 inches 300 dpi png. There is only one of the snowflakes in the preview, the set has 7 different snowflakes in all. CU OK
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own Commercial Use items to sell. It is available here
http://tkoscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&

Hugs and Blessings
Becky



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...