I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Commercial Use Flower Stem Actions and A CU Freebie Bow


I have a new set of  flower stem photoshop actions in my stores. You can purchase it at the special price of $1.99 at TKO Scraps and Scrap It Sassy.
I made a Commercial Use Bow for your freebie. Be on the look out for the set this bow came from. It will be in stores soon.

A 
Marbled Circle CU Flower Stem Action

A Marbled Circle CU Flower Stem Action

$3.99  $1.99
Save: 50% off

2 actions to create a stunning flower stem that looks like fabric. One action is opaque and one is transparent. The flower is 7 inches tall. The actions end in layers so you can color the layers separately.  CU OK
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_47&products_id=114

Here is your Commercial Use Freebie


Download CU Freebie Bow Here
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...