I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Friday, June 19, 2009

A New Commercial Use Billowy Lace Paper Set & Freebie

A set of beautiful lace papers in greyscale so you can colorize them to suit your needs. JPEG 12x12 300 dpi. 6 papers of real lace and 1 Queen Ann's Lace wildflower.
Purchase it at TKO Scraps I am having a 46% off sale there on everything in my boutique.
This shows one colorized

CU OK
This one I am giving to my blog readers as a freebie. I hope you like it.
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

5 comments:

xashee's corner said...

thank you for sharing your talent! :) Have a GREAT weekend!

crosstown said...

this is great TFS

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

lovely, thank you!

Heidi said...

This is exquisite. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...