I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Sunday, June 21, 2009

An inspirational quote for you today

I have an inspirational quote for you today.
We are each of us angels with only one wing and we can only fly be embracing each other.
Luciano de Crescenzo

I suggest you embrace someone special today so you can help each other fly.
Happy Fathers Day
Hugs and Blessings to you and your fathers.
Becky

1 comment:

xashee's corner said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing! :) Have a Blessed day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...