I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hello Everyone

No freebie today, Just wanted to let everyone know that my dad passed away last night. 2 days after his 82nd birthday. I had posted before that he had leukemia and now just wanted to let you know he is gone. Thank You to everyone for your prayers & thoughts
Hugs and Blessings to you all
Becky
Check out the sale going on now at TKO Scraps. Everything I have in the store is on sale for 99 cents and selected designers are having the same sale on their items.

http://www.digiscrapkits.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=345_0_1_17

13 comments:

xashee's corner said...

i am soo sorry for the loss of your dad, Becky. HUGS!! my deepest sympathies.

Kimberly White said...

We don't know each other, Becky, but I am a fan of your work. My thoughts and prayers are with you today. May God bless you and comfort you and your family in your time of sorrow.

Unknown said...

Sorry for your loss

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

KissedbyPix said...

Oh sweetie I am so very very sorry,
I lost my dad in 98..There is nothing i can say to take away the hurt but know I'm here if you need a shoulder and ear to bend or whatever you need.
Love yas,

Pixie

c_shell_at_the_sea_sure said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. My thoughts are with you and your family during this time.

Karen Lindsay said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart hurts for you. I know what it is to lose a parent. I'm sending a virgual {{hug}}.

Karen

Catherine Dewbre said...

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dad :(

Anonymous said...

May God wrap His arms around you
and comfort you in your loss.
Motheroffive

TAS said...

Becky, So sorry to hear of the loss of your father. May God bless and comfort you.

TerriM said...

Just stopped by and read your pop passed, I'm so sorry for your loss. Amazing he made it to his 82nd though. : ) God Bless. Hugs and love - Terri - Hawaii

Carol said...

Hi Becky,
I'm so sorry to read about your Dad.
My favourite scriptures about how strongly God desires to bring dead loved ones back to us on the earth in the resurrection are...
Psalm 37:29 "The righteous themselves will possess the earth and they will reside forever upon it",
and
Jeremiah 31:13 "I will change their mourning into exultation and I will comfort them and make them rejoice away from their grief."
Beautiful thoughts that I pray will comfort you.
juno
xx

***junosplace.wordpress.com***

Judy said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Dad :-(
Judy from TaggerPaws

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...