I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rose Free Digital Quick Pages



I have 2 Free Quick Pages for you 300 dpi transparent PNG with 2 bonus tags. Click Here to go to 4shared and download your freebie. E-mail me if you want to share your thoughts or suggestions beckysscrap@gmail.com. I hope you enjoy it and will share my blog and freebies with your friends. Once again my freebie has a vintage, victorian feel to it. I have to try to get some different kind of freebies up for those of you who do not like vintage the way I do. I will, I promise. Hugs & Blessings
Becky

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very beautiful. Thanks so much.

Joy said...

Thanks! I love vintage. It is really pretty.

anna said...

These are really gorgeous! You have a lovely blog.

Hugs,

~Anna

Anonymous said...

I snagged these ones too! Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

These are indeed beautiful Thank you.

Anonymous said...

thank you so very much for sharing this amazing gift bless you, your time hardwork and amazing talent hugs Kat

TAS said...

Love these beautiful quick pages. Thank you for sharing your talent and hard work.

Joy said...

Gorgeous QP's...thank you for sharing

opalpearl3 said...

So beautiful. Thanks for the freebies.

Anonymous said...

Your freebies are wonderful Becky, thanks so much for sharing them. I love your shops too. Makes my scrapbooking a whole lot more fun! Hugs and blessings

Anonymous said...

Becky, These are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you shared these beautiful freebies with us.. thank you so much

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...