I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Free Victorian Altered Tag 2

Here is another freebie for you. She is adorable don't you think? As you can tell I like the vintage, victorian style. I made the lace, bows, and elements and well all of it. I am really starting to get into digital scrapbooking. I use photoshop and paint shop pro. Each has features that I like so I switch between them depending on what I want to do. I have made bunches of lace that I hope to share with you soon. Please bookmark me and come back often for more freebies. I'd love to hear from you and what you think of my creations. I think she would be great made into a card a gift tag or in a scrapbook. Use her as you want, but for personal use only please. Tell your friends about me ok. Click on the tag to go to the full size picture, right click and save on your computer then have fun with it. Please come back for more after you save it.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi Becky! I love Victorian style as well. If you ever decide to offer commercial use, let me know. I plan to hand make some ornaments on premade papier-mache ovals and rectangles that are about 1/2" thick and these would be so beautiful. It would be the typical commercial handmade, less that 100 sales or whatever number. Anyway, it's nice to meet someone with a similar interest. Thanks for the beautiful tag. I have not been able to download tag 1 yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...