I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Monday, September 8, 2008

Free Tag Frame Transparent PNG







Here is another tag. I left it blank for you to use for your own picture if you want. It is a transparent PNG 300 dpi. You can use it in Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro if you have a digital picture you want to frame with it. It is transparent so you can just layer it over your photo. I have it shown here with a picture of me & my granddaughter (isn't she adorable!). Click Here. It will take you to 4shared so you can download it. Enjoy. Please come back for more after you download it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love, snagged, and thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Love your beautiful freebies thank you for sharing, much appreciated.
From Jenny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...