I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Metal and Fabric Frame Photoshop Action Sets and a CU Freebie Frame for you

I have some new photoshop action sets that I am excited about and they are available at my stores. I am still having the $1.11 sale at my stores too. I made a frame from one of the actions for you as a CU Freebie.  Here is a look at some of the new action sets.



Here is the CU Freebie Digital Scrapbook Frame I made for my blog readers
Download CU Freebie HERE

1 comment:

Crafting With Jack said...

This fabulous Becky, thank you very much.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...