I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fantastic Sales

Hi everyone. I have been very busy and it is a hard time of year for me too. As my longtime followers know I lost my son a couple years ago and every day I miss him. At the Holidays it is a little enhanced and tougher. So I have not been here too much lately. I am here today to announce some sales at my stores. At Scrap It Sassy and TKO Scraps almost everything by Marbled Circle is on sale for 99 cents for a couple days only. At my personal store Digital Design Boutique I have a coupon that gives you my DDB Clipart Resellers License Free with an additional $5.00 purchase. I have added many new products. Links to my stores are listed on the sides of my blog. I wish you all A Very Happy, Holy, Blessed, and Wondrous Holiday. I will be back soon with some fabulous new freebies for you to download.
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...