I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am a new store owner Huge Sale, Coupon, and a Freebie

I am a new store owner. Digital Design Boutique is my new store. It is still under construction as I upload my products, but you can shop now. Almost everything is at least 50% off and I have a coupon for an extra 50% off a $10.00 purchase. The code for the coupon is DDB50%. I have Commercial Use Digital Scrapbooking products and Commercial Use Clipart that you can resell on your own site if you purchase my Resellers License. I have a freebie for you in my new store. It is a set of vintage graphics. There will be a lot more to come and I hope you will stop back in to my store to keep checking on the new products. This sale will run at least through Black Friday as I try to get my new store finished. Sign up for my store newsletter to stay updated on new products, sales and more. I hope to make this a fun, useful, and economical place to shop for all. I hope you will tell your friends about my new store too.
Here is the freebie I have for you at Digital Design Boutique. It is set 9 in the resale Vintage Image Sets.
Download your Freebie HERE  DOWNLOAD EXPIRED
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...