I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fabric Applique Flowers CU PS Actions & Templates $1.00 and a Commercial Use Freebie

I have 3 new CU Fabric Applique Flowers Photoshop Actions in my stores. A bonus layered template is included with each action for those who don't use photoshop. I have them on sale for just $1.00 each. I made a freebie from one of the actions for you. I hope you like it.

$1.99  $1.00
Save: 50% off

Make these applique flowers from your background paper in seconds. Approximately 3x4 inches. Also included is a layered template for those who do not use Photoshop. CU OK Photoshop 7 & up. Also tested in Photoshop CS5. Includes a bonus brush set that must be loaded before the action is run. Includes a bonus layered template for those who do not use photoshop.







Here is your CU Flower Freebie.

Download Commercial Use OK Freebie HERE
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...