I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Monday, April 4, 2011

Tattered Tag Alphabet Set and Freebie CU Numbers set

I have a commercial use Tattered Tag Alphabet set in my stores and a freebie set of commercial use tattered tag numbers. This alpha set includes a lot more than just letters. It is very versatile and a great value. I try to keep my prices low so everyone can get them and enjoy them. Buy it at Scrap it Sassy or TKO Scraps.

A Marbled Circle CU Tattered Tag Alphabet

A Marbled Circle CU Tattered Tag Alphabet 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 $1.99

A commercial Use OK alphabet set. Includes upper and lower case letters. Also included as a bonus are 3 bows, 1 clasp, 1 rope twine, & 4 gem drops. The bonus set alone is worth the price of this set. The letters are each 1.5 inches. You can colorize these to suit your needs and use the bonus set to embellish your letters or for any other digital scrap needs you have. A blank tag is also included for your photo or journaling or whatever your creativity can come up with. CU OK

Terms of Use-commercial
You may sell the products you create from my digital scrapbook items as part of a product that you create and sell for your scrapbooking business. Credit is not required but is appreciated. Your products made from my actions and other products must be for your customers' PERSONAL use.
You may not resell, share, trade, distribute or barter the actions, or other products themselves. Do not sell my commercial use items just by putting your name on them. Use them to help you make something uniquely yours.
If you want use my commercial use products to create and sell your own COMMERCIAL USE products I have a separate CU4CU License You can purchase.
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_47&products_id=114
A Marbled Circle CU Tattered Tag Numbers 

A Marbled Circle CU Tattered Tag Numbers


It's Free!

A set of tattered tag numbers to match my tattered tags alpha set.
Download the freebie commercial use digital scrapbook number set  HERE
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...