I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Commercial Use Layered Butterfly Template

I had a request to make one of my actions into a layered template so here it is. Get it at Scrap It Sassy or TKO Scraps
A Marbled Circle CU Layered Butterfly Template

A Marbled Circle CU Layered Butterfly Template

$2.99

Greyscale layered templates one for Photoshop and one for Paint Shop Pro. You can colorize the layers seperately or layer them over patterns and play with the blending modes to create butterflies that are uniquely yours. I have a photoshop action for this butterfly, Here but this is for you if you don't have photoshop or if you prefer a layered template. CU OK
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_168&products_id=5831

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...