I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, April 1, 2010

New cu deco edge photoshop action and a couple freebies

I have a new photoshop deco edge photoshop action for sale at TKO Scraps and Scrap It Sassy. I have a couple CU freebies for you. One is the tag shown in the preview and the other is a matching deco edge background paper.

A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Deco Edge

A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Deco Edge

$9.99 $4.99
Save: 50% off

There are 32 different deco edges to choose from in this photoshop action mega bundle. Only 9 are shown in the preview. You can make endless deco edge papers, frames, tags, or elements. There are 2 actions. One for larger images and one for smaller images. Photoshop 7 & up. CU OK.
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. 


Download Paper Here
Download Tag Here
Hugs and Easter Blessings
Becky

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

Carol said...

Thanks, Becky!
juno
xx
Juno's Place
Cards by Carol

Lynna said...

Gorgeous! Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...