I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Saturday, October 24, 2009

New photoshop action

I promised you more photoshop actions and I always keep my promises. (at least I try to) Here is a new photoshop action that is actually 12 actions in one. It is on special at TKO Scraps and Scrap It Sassy.
A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Rope

A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Rope

$6.99 $4.99
Save: 29% off

This Photoshop Action is actually 12 different actions. There are two different solid ropes, 2 different rainbow ropes and two different variegated ropes and you can make then whatever color you want. They can be on the border of your image or slightly inside the border of your image. The preview shows the results 6 of the actions included. 12 actions for the price of one. What a value!
For Photoshop 7 and up.
If you want to use this to create and sell your own commercial use products, purchase my CU4CU license Here http://tkoscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_103&products_id=1885

Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...