I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dollar Days a TKO


For this holiday weekend I am having a Dollar Day Sale at TKO Scraps. Everything is on sale for just $1.00 each. If you are not out enjoying this last weekend of summer, stop on over to TKO and pick up some bargains. I have a lot of new items.

1 comment:

Edna B said...

I've enjoyed reading over your blog, and had a wonderful shopping trip at TKO, thank you.

There is an award awaiting you on my blog.
Hugs, Edna B

http://missednasplace.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...