I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sale

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I have extended my sale through Black Friday so you can get deals here before or after you go out shopping. Or instead of going out shopping. I am going out shopping and I hope to come home and have enough sales to cover my shopping trip. So go get yourself some deals at my stores.
I am having a big sale at my stores on 11-25-09 for 1 day only. Most items are $1 -$2. Go shopping at TKO Scraps or Scrap It Sassy and get them while you can.
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and Smart Blog
Thanks for your good information and i hope to subscribe and visit my blog Articles2day.Org and more Briefing the Agency thanks again admin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...