I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Thursday, November 26, 2009

More on Sale My CU4CU license $5.00 75% off!!

I have decided to add my CU4CU License to the sale For 2 days Thanksgiving and Black Friday. It is on sale for $5.00 that is 75% off. Get it at Scrap It Sassy or TKO Scraps
I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving. Ours will be different and tough this year because of my son going to heaven in September and I ask you all to pray for our family. Count your blessings today and every day.
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

Marbled Circle CU4CU License All My CU Products

Marbled Circle CU4CU License All My CU Products

$20.00 $5.00
Save: 75% off

Marbled Circle CU4CU License All Products.
This license is the one for you if you are a commercial use designer and you want to use several of my products for CU4CU. This cu4cu license allows you to create, design, and sell your own commercial use products from ANY Marbled Circle commercial use products you purchase or get for free from my blog. http://beckysscrap.blogspot.com Forever. This license OVERRIDES the tou included with my CU items which prohibits the use of my products for creating and selling any commercial use items with my products. When you receive this, please e-mail me at beckysscrap@gmail.com with your designer name so I can keep track of which designers have this license and so I can send you your own personalized license. You are not allowed to re-sell or offer for free my items as is by just putting your name on them and claiming them as your own as a stand alone product. If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank You and Enjoy Hugs & Blessings Becky
I do have a CU4CU license for just one product if you prefer that.
You will be downloading a temporary license and I will e-mail the official one to you once I hear from you. The temporary license is valid until you receive your official one.
See what I have HERE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...