I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Free CU Digital Scrapbook Wedding Tag Frames


My son is getting married Saturday and so I thought I'd share a wedding freebie with you. You can get it free at TKO Scraps. He is the first of my children to get married and his Bride is a sweet, wonderful, beautiful girl. Please pray for blessings on their union.

Wedding Tag Frames CU

Wedding Tag Frames CU


It's Free!

A set of 7 wedding tag frames. My free gift to you. I have included one plain tag frame so you can do what you want to with it. They are approximately 3.5 x 5 inches. Made with clipart from Trina Clark and Friends
Purchase my CU4CU license if you want to use my Commercial Use items to create your own CU items to sell. It is available here http://scrapitsassy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=20_168&products_id=5832

Get it Here
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Becky. These will be perfect for a scrapbook I am putting togeter for my niece who recently got married.

xashee's corner said...

Thank you so much for sharing! :) Have a WONDERFUL day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...