I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Free Graphics Program

I found a free graphics program. It's called paint.net. Here is a link to download it from cnet. http://www.download.com/Paint-NET/3000-2192_4-10338146.html I have not tried it myself, but it looks good. If anyone gets it and tries it out, let me know how it is.
I still have a coupon for visitors to my blog to use at Scrappin Out Loud. It is for 35% off any of my products good until Jan. 29 2008. Enter code:
blogvisitor09-MarbleCircle
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...