I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I wish You all a Safe and Happy New Years Eve. And a Blessed and Prosperous New Year. Please keep visiting me in 2009. I have had a lot of fun with what I have done so far and hope to be able to continue in the new year. I want to thank all my followers for their loyalty, and to all who have donated to my PayPal account to help me keep the freebies coming, (every little bit helps) and everyone who has shopped at my stores, A BIG Thank You. Thank you too for all the comments on my freebies. I really appreciate it.
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...