I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Friday, December 19, 2008

Free Christmas Gift Tags

Download Here

It is snowing here in our little Michigan town. I mean Really Snowing. I think we got 10 inches already. The plow trucks do not get to the dirt roads for a while and I don't think they plow on the weekends. My daughter in law went in the ditch on her way to work. A good samaritan who was behind her pulled her out. She turned around and went back home. No Christmas shopping today. I am already as done as I am going to be though. How about you all. Are you ready? Time for baking cookies, wrapping, and enjoying. I have some free vintage Christmas gift tags for you if you have not already wrapped your gifts or if you need some more tags. Personal use only Please. They are a little over 2x3 inches. They are print and cut 300 dpi. I hope you like them and I hope you are not snowed in like me.

5 comments:

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the C - Elements - Winter Celebrations - Christmas post on Dec. 19, 2008. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you very much!

RoseAddict said...

Thank you for the tags! Merry Christmas!

Carole aka calm said...

These are so nice. I will use them as background for a tag album and maybe on gifts too.

Becky said...

downloaded almost 5000 times WOW

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...