I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year $5 off $10

Happy New Year Everyone. I have a coupon for you at Digital Design Boutique http://www.digitaldesignboutique.com/ and it is good for the first week of 2013. Code is happy13. With this coupon you will get $5.00 off your order of $10.00 or more. You can use it again and again throughout the week. Hope 2013 treats you all well and brings many blessings your way.
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

1 comment:

Modern Calenders said...

thanks,It is not my first time to go to see this web page, i am visiting this site dailly and obtain good information from here every day. Also see my website:
http://conda3ianllkhir.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...