I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Friday, August 3, 2012

A Great new CU Freebie and exciting new products

I have a great new CU freebie for you and lots of new and exciting products at Digital Design Boutique. This Vintage Frame CU Freebie is only available for a limited time. It is made with my Vintage Heart Frame Photoshop Action. I plan to make a CU - Reseller set for sale soon. Here is the freebie.
 
Download CU Freebie HERE 
Thank You all for all your support. Please spread the word to your friends. Have a Great Weekend.
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...