I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The last in the set of my CU Lace Frame Freebies and lots NEW to see


I have Lace Frame # 6 for your freebie. It is the last in the set made from my Lace Set #14. I also have a lot of new products at Digital Design Boutique. There are a lot of vintage items. Corsets, Dress Forms, Cards, Clipart. They can be purchased for Resale or CU/PU. My Clipart Resellers License is Free with an additional $5.00 Purchase. Just send me an e-mail after your purchase and I will send your Clipart Resellers License.  I plan to add more Reseller Commercial Use Vintage Image Sets and  Clipart this week. Click Here http://digitaldesignboutique.com/index.php?main_page=products_new to see what is new.
Here is your Commercial Use OK Lace Freebie.

Download The Freebie Lace Frame HERE http://digitaldesignboutique.com/index.php?main_page=products_new.
Thank You all for supporting me. I really Appreciate it.
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...