I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Photoshop actions Ruffled Bow and Ruffled Flower and a CU Freebie

I have a couple great new Photoshop actions on special  in my stores. These frilly ruffled ribbon bow and flower actions are sure to become a favorite. Buy them at a special price now at my stores listed on the sides of my blog. I made a Victorian Freebie for you to hopefully give you some inspiration.


A Marbled Circle CU PS Action Ruffled Flower

$1.99  $1.00
Save: 50% off


Make this Beautiful Frilly Ruffled Ribbon Flower in seconds in your choice of colors. The finished flower is 3 inches. This action ends in layers so you can change the color of the individual layers as needed. CU OK Photoshop 7 & up.


A Marbled Circle CU PS Action Ruffled Bow

$3.99  $1.99
Save: 50% off

Make this adorable frilly ruffled ribbon bow in seconds with this action. The action ends in layers so you can change the color of any or all the layers to suit your needs. Finished bow is 3 inches.  There are 2 actions in this set and a brush set that must be loaded before the action is run. One action for just the bow and 1 action for a bow & ribbon wrap. CU OK photoshop 7 & up.

Here is your CU Freebie 
Download CU Freebie HERE 
Hugs and Blessings
Becky

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this pretty item...

Administrator said...

I love the resources on your blog. I offer Free Scrapbook Alphabets on my blog. I'm always adding more. Thanks for the work you put into your blog, gorgeous! And so many freebies! ~Granny E. www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com

Lili dAix said...

J'adore cette petite fille ! Merci.

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a great gift! thank you very much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...