I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Floppy Bow PS Actions and a CU Freebie

I have 4 new floppy bow photoshop actions and a bundle set that includes all 4 of these actions. You can purchase these at my stores which are listed on the side of my blog. I made a CU freebie for you today.
Here is the bundle set. Each action shown is also on sale for $1,99 each.

A Marbled Circle CU PS Action Bundle Floppy Bows

A Marbled Circle CU PS Action Bundle Floppy Bows

$15.96  $3.99
Save: 75% off

4 Floppy Bow Actions in one bundle at a special bundle price. Includes The actions Floppy Bow, Floppy Bow Wrap, Double Floppy Bow and Floppy Bow Patterned. For Adobe Photoshop 7 & up CU OK

Here is your CU Freebie Frame made with my floppy bow wrap photoshop action.


Download CU Freebie here
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

6 comments:

BlueCat said...

It looks very pretty!

Angelika said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful freebie!
from Angelika from Digidesignresort.com

Clipping Path said...

excellent blog! I've found lots of awesome post :)
thanks for sharing..

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 30, 2011. Thanks again.

Ahshanul Shuvo said...

Really this site is very good site and the post include a lot of resource.thanks for share with us.good bye.
Neck Joint Service/Clipping Path Service/photo retouching Service/Image Masking Service

Rustam Ali said...

Just great to see this work. awesome.
Clipping Path service | ecommerce image editing service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...