I Would Love To Have You Follow Me

Sign Up For E-Mail Updates On My Freebies

SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
by entering your email address

in the box to the right----------------------------------->
and click on the SUBSCRIBE link to receive updates on my freebies.


Click on link below to subscribe in a reader

Monday, May 16, 2011

Porcelain Frame Commercial Use Photoshop action set and a CU Freebie Porcelain Frame

New Photoshop Action set to make beautiful porcelain frames on sale for just $1.00 at my stores listed on the side of my blog. I made a freebie for you using this action and added a bow made with my bow 4 photoshop action. .
A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Set Porcelain Frames

A Marbled Circle CU Photoshop Action Set Porcelain Frames

$2.99  $1.00
Save: 67% off

Make porcelain frames approximately 4.5 x 6.5 inches. Solid color or from your background paper. With or Without Ribbons. CU OK.
Terms of Use-commercial You may sell the products you create from my digital scrapbook items as part of a product that you create and sell for your scrapbooking business. Credit is not required but is appreciated. Your products made from my actions and other products must be for your customers' PERSONAL use. You may not resell, share, trade, distribute or barter the actions, or other products themselves. Do not sell my commercial use items just by putting your name on them. Use them to help you make something uniquely yours. If you want use my commercial use products to create and sell your own COMMERCIAL USE products I have a separate CU4CU License You can purchase.
Here is your CU Freebie Porcelain Frame
Download CU Freebie Frame HERE
Hugs & Blessings
Becky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blue porcelain frame Thank you so much Hugs Elee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...